Current Open Position
Brivic Media Group is a media planning and buying agency looking for a Media Planner/Buyer with a minimum of 1-3 years experience to join our expanding media agency.
- Plan, negotiate and buy across both traditional and digital media.
- Lead campaigns from start to finish: Defining objectives, execution, tracking and reporting.
- Monitor day to day activity and make necessary changes based on client goals.
- Create and present reporting on a regular basis that provides quality information and analysis for the clients.
- Deliver exceptional client service, with ability to be the liaison to clients for specific accounts.
- Managing multiple clients and campaigns at one time.
- Observe and evaluate trends of media across campaigns and provide optimizations accordingly.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in media planning and buying: traditional and digital. This position requires a solid understanding of media concepts, strong negotiation skills, developing/executing media plans, ability to maintain and manage deadlines and need for excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate results of reporting in a clear and effective manner.
- Experience directly working with and serving client’s needs.
- Detail oriented and knowledgeable in both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Working knowledge of media research tools and broadcast/print/digital experience. Knowledge of STRATA a plus.
- Professional and advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have the capability to work on your own initiatives, be self-motivated, and have the ability to meet multiple objections with little supervision.
- Ability to work on a team and collaborate on projects.
- Fast-learner, resourceful, with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with a strength in time and project management.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to new situations.
Please send resumes to:
Amanda Rossy email@example.com
Don’t see a position you’re interested in? Send us your resume anyway. We’re always looking for talented people to join our team.